Terms & Privacy
By using this website you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions including our Privacy and Cookies Policy below.
Beautyandstyleedit.com is a website which will enable users of the site to view and in some cases submit digital content as well as interact with each other. The content on Beautyandstyleedit.com is not restricted to, but may include, video, written articles, discussion threads, recordings, messaging and video links, images and photography. The content may also include links to other websites or digital service providers. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or change any content. Notwithstanding the above, any content posted by users remains the property of the person who posted the content. However, when content is posted by a site user, who by posting any content is agreeing to accept our Suitable Content policy, that user grants Beautyandstyleedit.com a perpetual and non-revocable licence to use the content in any way that it deems appropriate.
Beautyandstyleedit.com accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user of the site in connection with that use. All information and advice should be vetted independently and should not be relied upon. Please note that access to Beautyandstyleedit.com site is temporary and we reserve the right to restrict or withdraw access at any time, at our sole discretion, and without any requirement to provide notice. Please note that advice, tips, reviews and information are provided as a guide only and your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Beautyandstyleedit.com reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time at its sole discretion and without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If, at any time, we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
The use or posting of any of our content on any other website or media platform for any purpose is expressly prohibited. You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. If you wish to make any use of material on or from the Website (including, without limitation, from our newsletter) other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: Info@beautyandstyleedit.com.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
The cookies we use collect information about browsing behaviour by people who access this website via the same computer or device. The information stored is essentially about the customer journey around our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies will help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us on email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.